My guest in this podcast is philosopher, system theorist and polymath Professor Ervin Laszlo, who has been twice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
He has just written a book for these strange times called Global Shift Now! It is a clarion call, as a response to the pandemic, for humans to evolve from being planetary abusers to planetary caretakers.
While it is physically small book, at just over 100 pages, its message is huge.
- The fourth Big Bang
- Reconnecting to Source is the key to Global Shift Now!
- From child prodigy to philosopher and thought leader
- Being ‘possibilistic’ about the future
- Change doesn’t have to come from the centre
- Change coming from the periphery
- How long will change take?
- Being the change
- Opening up in a lock down
- Question the old to change the new
- You can’t change a single note without destroying the harmony
- Changing our genes through the ‘kong kong kong’ state
- It is a wonderful time to be alive