In this podcast, I explore what love is, really, with Christine Miller. Christine has interviewed many CEOs and change-makers on how to bring love into the boardroom and workplace. Make a leap from working for a living to loving the work that you do.
Note this podcast contains a meditation at the end, so pull over after the interview if you are driving … or engage auto-pilot if you are flying an aeroplane.
Topics we chat about :
- The many words for love
- How there can be fears around love
- Creating a loving environment
- Money can’t always buy you love
- Creating the atmosphere for love to thrive
- Love can be nicely infectious
- Bringing your whole self to the party
- Taking the first steps to transition
- Developing your LQ – your Love Quotient
- Mapping your stakeholders
- Being mindful of the next six generations
- Becoming a Soul Trader
- Love ‘at work’ in our lives
- Activating your Heart Ray
© 2020 All rights reserved by Christine Miller and Love in the Boardroom for her text, vocals and images.