In this episode, I chat to Aditya Jaykumar, the progenitor and host of the amazing My Seven Chakras podcast.
Take a journey through the chakras with you to discover how to tap into and utilise these sometimes esoteric energy points.
If you’ve ever fancied starting a podcast, find out too how to get up to three million listens!
Topics we chat about :
- How podcasts connect souls
- The benefits of a podcast for the host
- What exactly is a chakra?
- The Sushumna, Ida and Pingala meridians and nadis
- What are blocked or imbalanced chakras?
- How a lock down might compromise our chakras
- Opening up in a lock down
- How sound influences our chakras
- Keeping a podcast going
- ‘Checking in’ with the collective desire of your audience
- Taking action with the Action Tribe
- Taking conscious control of your chakras
- Sharing experiential and experimental journeys
- How do you start and monetise a podcast?
- Allowing your Bigger Why to be revealed
- What would you do if money and time were not a constraint?
- The power of incantations
- Focusing on the ‘Right Things’
- Letting go of the known, in order to find the unknown