In this podcast, the tables are turned as The Zone Show’s new co-host, Jackie Roberts, talks to Tom Evans about how and why his new novel Soulwaves came about.
While it is a book and audiobook, discover why it’s already spawned spin offs like an album and set of guided meditations – and why this is starting a soulwave of its own making, in a kind of self-fulfilling way.
- My unexpected journey
- Learning the craft of a writer
- The role of a sci-fi writer
- Becoming planetary guardians
- The cosmic cycle of life and death
- What are Soulwaves?
- The concept of a self-aware Universe
- Starting a soul-wave … and having fun
- Finding the right person at just the right time
- Allowing your soul path to find you
- Why down-time, and time-out, are so necessary
- The ‘bonkersness’ of synchronicities
- The possible mechanism of predicting the future