Author, mindfulness teacher and kindfulness ambassador, Shamash Alidina shares his journey and philosophies in this mind-opening and mind-calming podcast.
This podcast contains a guided meditation so don’t listen to it while driving, operating machinery or docking with the International Space Station.
- Why Shamash is still proud of swimming his 1st width of the pool
- From engineer to mindfulness teacher
- How mindfulness is getting into schools
- Making a living from teaching mindfulness
- Mindfulness is present moment awareness
- Mindfulness and kindfulness go hand in hand
- The importance of being kind to yourself first
- Just being kind to others all the time can lead to burn out
- Scaling up kindfulness
- Where does the practice of mindfulness lead to
- The importance of finding the right teacher for you
- The need for Chief Kindfulness and Timefulness Officers