Professional speaker, author and communications coach, Steve Bustin, explains how to present with clarity, purpose and passion – and how he has made a living from using his voice.
Discover how you can become an authority when on stage.
- Getting over the fear of presenting
- Making a living from speaking
- Planning and approaching a presentation
- ‘Asking the audience’
- Using social media pre-event
- Being a ‘congruent’ speaker
- It’s painful but watch yourself back on video
- The importance of rehearsing
- Avoiding ‘death by Powerpoint’
- Mind maps and ‘fishbone’ templates
- Finding your ‘stories’ and pitching them
- Becoming a ‘mindful’ presenter
- The importance of using the diaphragm