In this podcast I talk to the Reverend Doctor Karen Tate who is an author, teacher, speaker and social justice activist. She’s also named one of the 13 Most Influential Women in Goddess Spirituality and a Wisdom Keeper of the Goddess Spirituality Movement.
Karen hosts her own podcast, Voices of the Sacred Feminine on Blog Talk Radio and has written a book of the same name. She is also the 15th Wise Woman who has guested on the Zone Show this year already – but I have got Wise Men lined up soon !
- What exactly is the sacred or divine feminine?
- Is a goddess a god in a skirt?
- Looking for a New Normal
- Is it time the Patriarchy comes to an end?
- Creating a new synthesis of female and male energies
- It’s not about what genitals we have
- The cyclical nature of female and male energies
- The role model of the ‘Marys’
- What difference would a female pope make to the world?
- Introducing the feminine into the education system
- Making the sacred feminine fun (and sexing it up)
- Finding goddess experiences in the modern world
- Living the goddess lifestyle
- How to dip your toe into a new way of being
Karen Tate’s web site and blog
Karen Tate’s books on Amazon
Karen Tate’s Voice of the Sacred Feminine podcast