Jayney Goddard, the president of the Complementary Medical Association, explains why a natural approach to healing and wellness has its benefits.
This podcast includes a 10 minute mindfulness meditation at the end. Do not listen to the last 10 minutes if you are driving, operating machinery or flying a jumbo jet.
Apologies for audio quality in some of this podcast …
- The essence of complementary medicine
- Why the best way to stay well is not to get ill in the first place
- How, while our life span is increasing, our ‘health span’ is decreasing
- Why early intervention is the best prevention
- Why teaching well-being, meditation and nutrition in schools would be a good thing
- How complementary medicine supports and augments allopathic medicine
- How to become less prone to picking up any dis-ease
- Why dancing, daily meditation and a busy social life are great tonics