This week’s guest on the Zone Show is the inspirational author and co-founder of New Dimensions Radio, Justine Willis Toms.
Justine shares some wisdom her new book, Small Pleasures: Finding Grace in a Chaotic World and the four simple keys to thriving in this time of transition.
Topics we chat about :
- What stirs inside a chrysalis
- How to circulate – not isolate
- The importance of rubbing shoulders with life
- Why curiosity is an antidote to fear
- How optimism is an antidote to worry
- Why it’s good to be a Sparkle Brain
- How to develop circles of “Friends of the heart” to create your fullness
- What glues the cosmos together
- The magic of hexagons like the one in this logo
Justine Willis Toms
New Dimensions Radio
Small Pleasures: Finding Grace in a Chaotic World