A slightly different Zone Show today where two Insight Timer meditation guides – Hugh Byrne and Tom Evans – meet face to face in Bushy Park, West London and explore their curiosity.
This podcast ends with a short meditation at the end, so pull over 30 minutes in if you are driving.
- The door into the world of mindfulness meditation
- The transition from meditator to meditation guide
- Sitting under the Bodhi Tree
- Making a living as a mindfulness teacher
- Being conscious about habits
- Bringing the unconscious into awareness
- In space lies the ability to choose
- How to dance with life
- Meditation as a bedrock
- The habits of being joyful, compassionate and grateful
- Why it only takes 1 minute
- The case for a more mindful world
- Living with more intentionality
* errata, I mentioned the world has 9 billion people on it. It’s more like 7.6 billion. I am in the middle of writing a sci-fi book at the mo starting in 2058 so got my figures mixed.
Links from the podcast
What’s this bird? Answers by way of comment below much appreciated …