Author, poet and creativist, Orna Ross, shares insights on the process of how to create anything – and why creativity is important to all aspects of our lives – and our very being.
We talk about a live event we are hosting in London on the 25th Novemeber and sowing the seeds for a global movement of Creativism.
- Why the process of creativity is widely applicable to creative living in general
- Being conscious about creativity
- Why many creative projects don’t get finished
- Switching away from negative bias
- Why starting the day with meditation helps us set the intention for the day
- How to make a living whilst being creative and making a difference
- The importance of pacing and timing