This week’s guest is Bev Roberts, the founder of Living Fabulously and an expert on how to get a good night’s sleep. I hope this is one podcast you won’t nod off to, but one that will help you with your slumber.
p.s. probably as I’d had a bad night’s sleep, I had my internal microphone on, not my USB mic so apologies for my audio quality!
Topics we chat about :
- Dealing with a bad night’s sleep
- Giving in to tiredness and power naps
- Using sunlight to switch on waking hormones
- Increasing water intake
- The stories we tell ourselves around sleep
- Getting a good sleeping pattern
- How to run a Good Day !
- Preparing for a good night’s sleep
- Front loading water intake
- Using meditation as a tool for getting to sleep
- The quality of your sleep affects the quality of your life