Psychologist, author and co-founder of The Center for Mindful Living, Elisha Goldstein, shares the secrets to how to live a more rewarding life.
This podcast contains a short meditation so driving is not recommended between 17-20 minutes.
Topics we chat about :
- The many roads that lead us to a mindful life
- MBSR – Mindfulness based stress reduction
- Is mindfulness a ‘new religion’?
- The importance of ongoing mentorship … and community
- Making mindfulness both easy and simple
- How practical outcomes provide a framework to embrace mindfulness
- Why we only change via experience
- How long it takes to get the benefit
- Being accountable for our mindfulness practice
- Being easier on ourselves