Mitch Horowitz is a writer, publisher, and lecturer with a lifelong interest in man’s search for meaning. He is vice-president and executive editor at TarcherPerigee and is a mystic’s mystic.
He is the co-creator of many books and the author of One Simple Idea: How Positive Thinking Reshaped Modern Life and Occult America but, probably a Zone Show first, here to talk about another author’s book and work, Neville Goddard, who left the Earth Plane back in 1972.
- Why human imagination maybe the ‘god’ of scripture
- Why Mitch has a Neville tattoo
- Neville’s reference was scripture
- Why Neville has been deleted from Wikipedia
- Mitch’s journey of esoteric exploration
- How researching the esoteric awakens our nascent mystical talents
- Decreeing our own destiny
- Positive mind metaphysics provide a way
- Living in the age of ‘the group’
- How the digital world has augmented spiritual enquiry
- Mitch’s vision for humanity