Author, poet and creativist, Orna Ross, explains why going creative is our native state.
Topics we explore:
- Enacting and experiencing creativity
- Creativism and being a Creativist
- The two superhighways of perception
- The seven stages of creativity
- Why going creative is the native state
- The seven stage creative process
- Applying the process to a poem
- Getting unstuck using the three practices
- Making : Meditation : Mindfree Movement
- We can be creativist about money generation too!
- Living in the Creative Age
- How the rational and analytical phase has lead us to the Creative Age
- Creating a community of creativists