Engineer, author and speaker, Dr Lisa Kardos, explains why and how we can optimize our life, our efficiency and our time.
- Crossing the bridge from ‘hard’ science to the ‘gentler’ side
- Taking an engineering approach to personal development
- How to go about ‘re-‘engineering yourself
- Where to start with productivity?
- Using your own victory as a driving force
- The value of actively chilling out
- The power of anticipatory thinking
- Manage your efficiency and you manage your time
- Engineering emotions
- What else can be optimized?