Hazel McCallum is a corporate executive coach and expert in helping people and businesses deal with stress. In this podcast, she shares her 60 Second Tranquiliser and I share a 10 minute mindfulness meditation.
- How stress comes from things outside of our control
- If we change how we think and react, we can manage stress
- Why stress and a challenge can be beneficial
- When stress moves from being helpful to being damaging
- How we are predisposing ourselves to be stressed these days
- Making adjustments to reduce stress
- Being stress-full or stress-free is a choice
- Stress management
- Destressing by breaking stress down into small chunks
- Stress management starts by setting intention
- Hazel’s 60 Second Tranquiliser
- Noticing and dealing with the stress triggers
Note that this podcast interview includes a meditation at the end, please don’t listen to the end 10 minutes while driving.
Here’s my Do What You Love Book !